Windows 10 "steamworld dig" game … free?

pnamajck

Honorable Member
s'been a while … haven't seen any more free games sponsored/hosted by ars. this evening, did come across a free game entitled "steamworld dig" … so, have at it. note … the website states "available for a limited time".
Origin

now on to the juicy stuff …

additionally … and the following may excite some of you … wanted to spread this find across the thread … "free game findings" … part of reddit.com
[Origin] (Game) SteamWorld Dig • r/FreeGameFindings

again … i am not endorsing these … nor giving any of 'em thumbs-up … i simply found the info and wanted to share. hope you enjoy.

fwiw … anyone going to the above website of origin.com … make sure you updated your anti-virus and other sentries … i should have had my wits about me before creating the above post. wouldn't hurt to have your ghostery and adblocker updated as well.

i've gotten multiple emails from origin.com (stating password was reset) … the latent irl behind "origin" sender points to "[email protected]" … that e-address is known on the internet as being "suspicious" … the links within the email probably are not valid and may lead to phishing activity. if you are concerned about your origin.com account … log in directly through their website … and address your concerns from within that portal.

the irony behind this is that i never set up an account for origin.com … go figure!

Origin.com is clean and that email address is the password reset notification address based in Ireland.

Back