Windows 7 Sticky notes broken

leannebrand

my sticky notes will not work at all does any one knoe the taget location for them as i think this is what is wrong with it, it is shown as a broken link and i have tried restoring it and everything but i just wont work =:)frown::frown::frown::frown:

Hey there,

the target location of sticky notes is (by default) in C:\Windows\system32\StikyNot.exe

Cheers!

fixed

I am having an issue with this as well. I was wondewring how you fixed it. I go to that folder and the file I find is stickynot.exe.mui It was working yesterday adn now it wont work!

I am having an issue with this as well. I was wondewring how you fixed it. I go to that folder and the file I find is stickynot.exe.mui It was working yesterday adn now it wont work!

What specifically isn't working? Opening the notes? Typing in them? Not saving after a reboot?

I get an error message when I try to open then. Windows\system32\stikynot.exe unspecified error. I got it to open from one file but I cant change the colors or delete them or do anything to them really and in the Windows folder the file is stikynot.exe.mui and clicking that one does nothing. When I try to open it from my taskbar it says it has been moved or deleted.

Back
Top Bottom