Windows 7 Strapping two or more open windows together

bamboomagpie

I'm learning via tutorials and I don't want to shift through too many windows then is more than necessary. How can I strap two (or more) open windows together. i.e. two sets of set information files on a drive (let's say D) and then operate between an application and a media player. I don't particularly like shifting time-wise between more than I have to.

Last edited:
I'm learning via tutorials and I don't want to shift through too many windows then is more than necessary. How can I strap two (or more) open windows together. i.e. two sets of set information files on a drive (let's say D) and then operate between an application and a media player. I don't particularly like shifting time-wise between more than I have to.

I am confused, and think the only way we can help is if you describe it more thoughly to us. What do you mean by strap two windows together? and set information files? operate between an app and media player.

Seems like there are a lot more things you are trying to do than just reduce the number of open tabs you have to deal with

Ken J

Back
Top Bottom