Windows 7 SVCHOST - KasperSKy for Windows 7

pRey

Is there a solution for getting many many repeated popups from Kaspersky dealing with SVCHost?? I have to click 'Allow' over and over again.

Ive seen other posts.. but no solution other than to try something else.

What other virus programs are decent that will work under Win 7?

Unfortunately, I'm having the same exact issue with KAV and Windows 7; I've tried editing the settings for svchost.exe through Kaspersky's exclusions, but that stupid message keeps popping up :mad:! I've found that blocking it once or twice will stop it from popping up. Kaspersky's online support is useless regarding this issue, so I've messageed Kaspersky and will attempt to post a solution, if I ever find one. As far as another program, I don't know what's good, but try this site, and see if what you like anything: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/antivirus-partners/windows-7.aspx

I HAVE THE FULL SOLUTION! I GET IT! I GET IT! I GET IT! I GET IT!

The problem is because the kaspersky firewall has problems with svchost process, remember that when you installed kav the intalation progress asks you for disable windows firewall to avoid conflicts with kaspersky firewall.

If you disable or not the firewall of windows, the problem appear, while you have activated the kaspersky firewall

SOLUTION: Enable the windows firewall (if it's disabled) and DISABLE THE KASPERSKY FIREWALL!! ---> open your kav, in Anti-hack click on firewall, then click on STOP!

THAT'S ALL Folks!! :D:D:D:D

Saludos desde Colombia gringos malparidos hahahajaja,
Greeting from Colombia folks :D !!

Last edited:
Back