Windows 7 Tata Photon Whiz Olive CM200 not installing on windows 7(Drivers not installing)

tjaay11

I have just purchased a post paid Tata Photon whiz Olive CM 200 usb modem for wireless use for my laptop.My laptop runs on Windows 7
When i plugged the usb device on my laptop , a message comes "drivers not installed " and goes away. I tried troubleshooting it , but with no luck.
Pls suggest where i can download the drivers of the device that are compatable on windows 7.
thks.

Solution
To resolve the issue with your Tata Photon Whiz Olive CM 200 USB modem not working on Windows 7 due to missing drivers, you can follow these steps to download and install the compatible drivers for the device: 1. Visit the Tata Photon Website: - Go to the official Tata Photon website or the Olive Communication website to search for the drivers specific to the Tata Photon Whiz Olive CM 200 modem model. 2. Driver Downloads Section: - Look for a "Support" or "Downloads" section on the website where you can find drivers for your device. 3. Search for Driver: - Use the search function on the website to locate the driver for the Tata Photon Whiz Olive CM 200 USB modem. 4. Select Operating System: - Make sure to select...
To resolve the issue with your Tata Photon Whiz Olive CM 200 USB modem not working on Windows 7 due to missing drivers, you can follow these steps to download and install the compatible drivers for the device: 1. Visit the Tata Photon Website: - Go to the official Tata Photon website or the Olive Communication website to search for the drivers specific to the Tata Photon Whiz Olive CM 200 modem model. 2. Driver Downloads Section: - Look for a "Support" or "Downloads" section on the website where you can find drivers for your device. 3. Search for Driver: - Use the search function on the website to locate the driver for the Tata Photon Whiz Olive CM 200 USB modem. 4. Select Operating System: - Make sure to select Windows 7 as your operating system while searching for the driver to ensure compatibility. 5. Download and Install the Driver: - Once you find the driver for Windows 7, download it to your laptop. - Run the downloaded driver file to start the installation process. - Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation. 6. Restart Your Laptop: - After the installation is complete, restart your laptop to apply the changes. By following these steps, you should be able to download and install the compatible drivers for your Tata Photon Whiz Olive CM 200 USB modem on your Windows 7 laptop. If you encounter any issues during the installation process, feel free to reach out for further assistance.

Solution
Back