Tech tips for enjoying the holidays together – from afar

News

Extraordinary Robot
Robot
Friends and family members who normally travel to be together over the holidays are looking for ways to enjoy each other’s company remotely. Tech can help you get there. Does your clan enjoy games? The Windows team has compiled a list of the best games to play online together using Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, whether you’re on your PC, console or Android mobile devices from the cloud (beta). Or maybe you like to watch movies together? Try the new Teleparty (formerly Netflix Party) extension on Microsoft Edge. This extension works with streaming services such as Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO GO, Disney+, Netflix and more, and you can use it to sync video playback so you can discuss scenes and react together in a chat. Head over to the Windows Resource Center for these and other tips to help you enjoy this holiday season with the ones you love.

Continue reading...

A joint vacation is cool. But I'm too lonely to travel. I am sure that traveling alone is a certain risk and boredom. What do you think about this? Who are you traveling with?

I was lonely playing games myself until I met her. We've even traveled together already. I met the woman of my dreams and she is black. Ever wondered why white guy and black girl dating? I've always loved quirky girls. Diversity is not only healthy, but fun. As you grow up or hang out with friends, you often hear some interesting dating stories with people of different races.

Create brief, amusing films from your non-public movies the usage of the Movie Moments app for Windows. Add song, captions, and effects, after which share with friends.

Thanks for sharing those options mate, To anyone single and interested in meeting new people check I, luckily I checked coomeet.com/chatrandom and found out a lot of new friends from all over the world! Now I play Fortnite with a Chinese guy named Han, I think that the hardest part of this year of isolation it's been that there are little places where you can make new friends.

Back