Windows 7 Temprature Monitoring Software.

Joe S

Excellent Member
What's some good simple temperature monitoring software that's free and easy to use. I just want to easily view the CPU and Graphics card temps. I had one video card go bad last year from a bad driver that messed up the fan speed.
Joe

You can also change the font colour for the CPU and GPU I have it running at all times in my system tray under setting just check tray info you can also keep a running log of the temps under settings.

Nice little program but it doesn't see my GPU, probably because it is a notebook device and not supported.

I use Coretemp for my CPU and I have a free program called HDD Thermometer for my hard drive.
Unfortunately HDD Thermometer isn't available anymore but I still have the installer and registration key..
It requires a free registration code or you get a nag screen everytime you start your computer reminding you to go to the
web site and register.
They would then send you an email with a key that would stop the nag screen.
Unfortunately the web site doesn't exist any more.
The nearest thing I can find to HDD Temperature is not free.

Both these tools reside in my System Tray and start with Windows.

Nice little program but it doesn't see my GPU, probably because it is a notebook device and not supported..

I take it ya ticked Nvidia OR ATI in the settings to enable the GPU sensor on it? obviously onboard chips not by those companies will not be supported, but not a concern as Intel ones etc are so low in throughput they dont get hot,

I take it ya ticked Nvidia OR ATI in the settings to enable the GPU sensor on it? obviously onboard chips not by those companies will not be supported, but not a concern as Intel ones etc are so low in throughput they dont get hot,
Those checkboxes are greyed out.
Probably my card as no temp sensor.

Back
Top Bottom