Terminator Salvation PC game

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Software' started by philwhite, Jun 24, 2009.

1. philwhite

philwhite New Member

Just got this game. Looking at the System Requirements on the back of the DVD case it needs 1024GB of ram lol surely this should be 1024MB.

While i am posting this, does anyone else have the PC version and if so how do i get over the wall from the moment the game begins, it lets me know when to crouch but there appears to be no options in the control mapping for jump or run.
    No matter ho i try i cannot get over the wall to continue.

Phil.

2. kemical

kemical Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

Sorry Phil but have never played it..Why check to see if there is a game forum?

3. Celestra

Celestra Former Moderator

Have you "GOT A GUN"? Does it work ? Try shooting the "WALL" or "Ceiling". In the movie- John Connor shots the wall and lava comes out. He shots the Ceiling and Nitrogen comes out. Hope your game is working.... I haven't played the game yet. In one Terminator Salvation game the characters used twitter to get clues on how to solve the terminator transmissions.

4. philwhite

philwhite New Member

I finally sussed out how to go over the wall in this game. The Terminator Salvation website forums had the answers. It is a good game indeed and the graphics are good too.

Phil.