Windows 7 Thanks Stardock -- How to change W7 7057 Hideous Logon Screen (X-64/86)

jimbo45

Thankgoodness for guys like Stardock.

If you really HATE the pale blue "Girlie" logon screen with that rediculuous "Peace Dove" (ZAP it someone) please
then GOOD news.

Stardocks LOGONSTUDIO works on both X-86 and x-64 versions of W7.

Whilst the supplied screens aren't very adventurous you can download others or "Roll your Own".

Maybe we should have a competition here -- It's a bit difficult to post the image as one hasn't logged in yet --so you can't capture the screen.

I might have a go by using a VM and then capturing the Virtual Machine image from the Host OS.

anyway here's the link

Stardock LogonStudio Vista Freeware download and review - customize the Vista logon screen from SnapFiles

(thankyou guys from Stardock -- I was getting SICK looking at the hideous screens on some machines).

Cheers
jimbo

Okay. How about: I LOVE the "girlie" log-on screen. Any idea where I can get the pic to use it as my desktop?:)

I like the new logon, but I was hoping the option to change it would become availible because I know I'll get sick of it.

I havent used a Stardock product since back in the XP days, they're very bloated, or at least were then.

Thanks for the info !

Thankgoodness for guys like Stardock.

If you really HATE the pale blue \"Girlie\" logon screen with that rediculuous \"Peace Dove\" (ZAP it someone) please
then GOOD news.

Stardocks LOGONSTUDIO works on both X-86 and x-64 versions of W7.

Whilst the supplied screens aren't very adventurous you can download others or \"Roll your Own\".

Maybe we should have a competition here -- It's a bit difficult to post the image as one hasn't logged in yet --so you can't capture the screen.

I might have a go by using a VM and then capturing the Virtual Machine image from the Host OS.

anyway here's the link

Stardock LogonStudio Vista Freeware download and review - customize the Vista logon screen from SnapFiles

(thankyou guys from Stardock -- I was getting SICK looking at the hideous screens on some machines).

Cheers
jimbo

Iam Anti stardock...cant see so much of praise of stardock.

I have to agree with getmanan.. I never really did like stardock.. I'm all in favor of changing things up a bit now and then but stardock just never really worked well with me.. ;) To each his own though I guess...

I used to use Stardock back in the day, just for WindowBlinds. These days, if I want to change how Windows looks, I use something like the old Longhorn themes or Cairo, just because it's so much lighter on the system.

Hi all -- I used it to start with -- but as soon as I found out it as messing around with system files I ditched it.

There's a proper way of customising login screens without using 3rd party apps any more.

Cheers
jimbo

Back