Windows 7 Theme that changes w/ the weather gadget in Windows?

rwbrahm

Theme that changes w/ the weather gadget in Windows 7 based on the temperatures shown?

Anyone ever heard/seen anything like this?

I thought it would be a pretty cool gadget and my wife wanted it.

Just curious.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Very cool idea, I wouldn't thinkit'd be too hard from a programming perspective. I don't do any real programming though so I won't be the one to write it. :)

That'd be AWESOME if I could have my theme (including window colors) change ever so often, based on certain factors -- including the weather. I could have my colors turn blueish when it's raining or pink when it's lightning or my normal purple when it's sunny or cloudy =p

Problem is, this probably would break anyways, since I can't even keep windows 7 on a friggin SLIDESHOW cuz overnight it randomly MAKES A NEW THEME that has slideshow DISABLED for no reason at all, and sets me to it.

Theme that changes w/ the weather gadget in Windows 7 based on the temperatures shown?

Anyone ever heard/seen anything like this?

I thought it would be a pretty cool gadget and my wife wanted it.

Just curious.

Thanks.

Neat idea :)

I wonder how hard it would be for someone to create a simple tool that's capable of doing this?

Hooray for random post revival! Hooray!

I'm sure everyone here has either died, moved on or found the answer already.

However, for those who haven't there is this awesome software that I recently discovered.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work on x64 machines :(

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Back
Top Bottom