"There was a problem resetting your PC"

Emilosg

Hi guys

I brought a dell a couple of months ago (Inspirion 17R)

I have been having huge problems with the internet on it, so i wanted to reset the computer to see if that would fix the problem, but it then comes up with "There was a problem resetting your PC" and i have no clue how to fix it, i have tried to use sfc /scannow and troubleshoot over and over again.. Nothing found.

Please help.

PS. Windows 8 was pre installed on the computer.
Refreshing the PC also have problems... And just say: "There was a problem refreshing your PC"

Thank you in advanced!
-Emilosg

jonnesterok

Hello,

You can perform a system file check and look for any broken code or bug that is preventing your computer from resetting. Here is how you can solve there was a problem resetting your pc.

Go to Command Prompt and Right-click to select use as administrator and enter your password. Now type the following command sfc /scannow. and hit Enter. Wait for 30 minutes and it will automatically detect and solve your problem.

jonnesterok

Hello,

You can perform a system file check and look for any broken code or bug that is preventing your computer from resetting. Here is how you can solve there was a problem resetting your pc.

Go to Command Prompt and Right-click to select use as administrator and enter your password. Now type the following command sfc /scannow. and hit Enter. Wait for 30 minutes and it will automatically detect and solve your problem.

helpifIcan

Fantastic Member
My friend please look at the years of post before replying this one is 7 years old. I understand your desire to kelp but make sure the post is relevant.
Welcome aboard.