Windows 8 "There was a problem resetting your PC"

Emilosg

Hi guys

I brought a dell a couple of months ago (Inspirion 17R)

I have been having huge problems with the internet on it, so i wanted to reset the computer to see if that would fix the problem, but it then comes up with "There was a problem resetting your PC" and i have no clue how to fix it, i have tried to use sfc /scannow and troubleshoot over and over again.. Nothing found.

Please help.

PS. Windows 8 was pre installed on the computer.
Refreshing the PC also have problems... And just say: "There was a problem refreshing your PC"

Thank you in advanced!
-Emilosg

Hello,

You can perform a system file check and look for any broken code or bug that is preventing your computer from resetting. Here is how you can solve there was a problem resetting your pc.

Go to Command Prompt and Right-click to select use as administrator and enter your password. Now type the following command sfc /scannow. and hit Enter. Wait for 30 minutes and it will automatically detect and solve your problem.

Hello,

You can perform a system file check and look for any broken code or bug that is preventing your computer from resetting. Here is how you can solve there was a problem resetting your pc.

Go to Command Prompt and Right-click to select use as administrator and enter your password. Now type the following command sfc /scannow. and hit Enter. Wait for 30 minutes and it will automatically detect and solve your problem.

My friend please look at the years of post before replying this one is 7 years old. I understand your desire to kelp but make sure the post is relevant.
Welcome aboard.

Back