Mac OS This May Help-Offers the Methods of Lost File Recovery on the Next Few Article

Happy to be here and without further ado. I will share my experience of using the Mac OS and offer the way (or share the way) about recovering the files you've lost from your Mac. So just wait and see.

Too busy these days...I don't care how many people can watch this, I just care about if I can help the people who really need to get their lost files back. Let's talk about this in the next articles.

Coming! Bring the article as a x-mas gift for all of you. It is about Mac data recovery and how to choose the data recovery software.

With the popularization of using Mac and the development of computer technology, more and more people use the Mac to help their works, studies, etc. But it is inevasible that some data or files which are useless when you do things on our Mac. How to deal with this kind of file? Most of the Mac users will choose to delete them and then empty the recycle bin. But during emptying recycle bin, some useful or important files may be deleted by accidentally operation and it is hard to get them back. This article will talk about this situation and explain how to recover deleted after emptying Mac trash.

Principle about Deleting Files and Possibility of File Recovery
To make the recovery successful, the first thing we need to make clear is that how the data store and delete in our hard drive or storage device. So here I will explain it in the simple way.
A file store in the hard drive has its own Physical Address, the address information store in a place named Partition Table and this Partition Table has the address of all the stored files. When you try to find or open a file in your hard drive, the first thing the computer does for you is to search the file information in the Partition Table, find the file’s address, and then locate it and open it for you.
When you delete a file, the file itself is not deleted but only the Physical Address is deleted, so the computer system cannot find the address, this is the reason why when you deleted the files you cannot find it anywhere on your computer.
So why the files can be recovered? The address of the deleted file cannot be found, right? So the space of the file you deleted has been free up and wait for the new data to be put in. So if you did not put any new data in to the drive where your deleted file was stored before, it is possible to get the file back from emptied Mac Trash Bin.

How to Get Files Back
After you learn the above information you will know there is still chance to get lost files back even empty the Mac Trash, but how? You may take the Mac or storage device to the repair shop to ask for help and yes it does help you to get back the files. I don’t talk about you will spend lots of time and money on it, I just remind you if you unluckily meet the bad guy who will steal your private message or account information, what is the result?
Perhaps you will say that you haven’t the skill to handle the data recovery process so I will recommend you to have a try on the do-it-yourself data recovery software.
Actually there are lots of paid software or freeware on the net you can choose to use. But I don’t think the freeware is a good choice ’cause you don’t know if it brings you the virus. So the paid software may be a good choice at least you can find the support team of the software you choose to solve any problem you meet. Why I suggest you to use the professional data recovery software? The reason is simple-the software you choose must be easy to use, it should work and the most important thing is it won’t do harm to your original data. So let’s check the steps the software to take to process the data recovery. (In order to make the recovery process become easier, most of the software offer few steps for example 3 steps to achieve the data recovery operation.)
First of all, when you choose the data recovery software you want to use, install it on your Mac but make sure you do not install it on the path where your lost files were stored before;
Secondly, choose the path the files were deleted from and start the scanning, the time of the scanning will last for long if the path is large so just be patience and wait for a while;
The last step, when scanning is finished, a list of files on the interface left side is waiting for preview (if the software you choose offers the preview function), just choose the files you want to recover and start recovery by hitting button "Recovery".
When you finish the steps above, you will find that all of your lost files are recovered and you just need to choose a safe destination to save them. (Save the recovered files to the drive which the deleted files were lost from will make the data overwritten problem, so the software will suggest you to save the files to another drive which has enough space to store them.)

Kindly Remind
Don’t do any operation on your Mac during the data recovery process ’cause this action will make the data recovery become difficult.
For more details you can follow me on Facebook.​

Great.if i lost photo on my win7 system,how can i do?
Hey buddy, absolutely you can get your photo files back by following the steps below.
First you need to click "Start" and then click "Run", a dialog box will pop up, type in "regedit", find "HEKEY—LOCAL—MACHIME/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/WINDOWS/ CURRENTVERSION/EXPLORER/DESKTOP/NAMESPACE". Once you find it, the next step you need to do is to right-click and newly build an event and rename it as "645FFO40—5081—101B—9F08—00AA002F954E". The next step is to rename the right side "default" to "Recycle Bin", exit the Registry, restart your computer and then you will find that your lost files show up again. Hope it can help you a lot.
Tips: The chances of getting photos, even files back no matter you lost them from your computer or storage device is-don't do any other process on the device 'cause this may lead to the data overwritten situation and this situation will make you fail in recovering files.
If the above method cannot help you to recover photo files on Windows OS, you may need to get the professional photo recovery software. That's what I'am going to talk later-how to choose the prefect software for recovering your precious photos.

Hey buddy, absolutely you can get your photo files back by following the steps below.
First you need to click "Start" and then click "Run", a dialog box will pop up, type in "regedit", find "HEKEY—LOCAL—MACHIME/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/WINDOWS/ CURRENTVERSION/EXPLORER/DESKTOP/NAMESPACE". Once you find it, the next step you need to do is to right-click and newly build an event and rename it as "645FFO40—5081—101B—9F08—00AA002F954E". The next step is to rename the right side "default" to "Recycle Bin", exit the Registry, restart your computer and then you will find that your lost files show up again. Hope it can help you a lot.
Tips: The chances of getting photos, even files back no matter you lost them from your computer or storage device is-don't do any other process on the device 'cause this may lead to the data overwritten situation and this situation will make you fail in recovering files.
If the above method cannot help you to recover photo files on Windows OS, you may need to get the professional photo recovery software. That's what I'am going to talk later-how to choose the prefect software for recovering your precious photos.

WOW,Well done, Thanks a lot. i will try it.

I am using iPhone, I cannot use the method you told me. As you said the software can get data back. How to get it?:worship:
Merry Christmas! (Is it a little bit late to say x-mas to you?) Your situation is a little bit difficult 'cause you are using iPhone, see the below can help you or not.

2 ways may help you to get your lost files back.

Recover Files Trough iTunes Backup
Precondition:
Back up your iOS device files to iTunes already.
Method: Launch iTunes and callout sidebar, you will see lot of event you can choose. Choose the device you connect with your computer and then click “Restore Backup”. A dialog box will pop up, choose the backup files you already there and click “Restore”, iTunes will process the recovery operation for you.
Note: In the recovery process you’d better not use your iOS device for avoiding any wrong operation.

Recover Photo Files by using iCloud Photo Steam
Precondition:
This method requires the iOS device upgrade to iOS 5.0 and above and the “My Photo Steam” must be launched.
Launch Photo Steam: Click “Setting” → “iCloud” → “Photos”→ launch “My Photo Steams”. Moreover, things still need to do is to click “Setting” → “Camera” → launch “My Photo Steams”.
Method: After the setting is finished and the iOS device will back up the photos which you take auto to iCloud. You just need to login in to iCloud and you can get the photos back if you deleted the photos you took before.

Please these 2 methods are based on you already got the backup of your files or photos. If you did not back up the file, you'd better to search the iPhone data recovery software on Google. Good luck.

Merry Christmas! (Is it a little bit late to say x-mas to you?) Your situation is a little bit difficult 'cause you are using iPhone, see the below can help you or not.

Precondition:
Method: Launch iTunes and callout sidebar, you will see lot of event you can choose. Choose the device you connect with your computer and then click “Restore Backup”. A dialog box will pop up, choose the backup files you already there and click “Restore”, iTunes will process the recovery operation for you.
Note: In the recovery process you’d better not use your iOS device for avoiding any wrong operation.

Precondition:
This method requires the iOS device upgrade to iOS 5.0 and above and the “My Photo Steam” must be launched.
Launch Photo Steam: Click “Setting” → “iCloud” → “Photos”→ launch “My Photo Steams”. Moreover, things still need to do is to click “Setting” → “Camera” → launch “My Photo Steams”.
Method: After the setting is finished and the iOS device will back up the photos which you take auto to iCloud. You just need to login in to iCloud and you can get the photos back if you deleted the photos you took before.

Please these 2 methods are based on you already got the backup of your files or photos. If you did not back up the file, you'd better to search the iPhone data recovery software on Google. Good luck.
Yes it is a little bit late for saying x-mas (just kidding). Thanks for your suggestion and I will try it, happy new year!

If you have an iphone phone,next time Use iCloud and upload the morst important items to it(up to 5mb) or make every 1/2 weeks a backup from your phone with itunes on your PC, i will safe all apps, fotos, contacts, IOS and more. you can easily recover your iPhone data directly.

Last edited:
It's a long time since last post. I've got something to do so sorry for forgetting this...Now, today I will bring a post about recovering lost data from emptied Mac trash. Now let's check it out.

Lots of users may empty their Mac trash once they move the “useless files” in the trash immediately. Some “old hands” at Mac even use “Command+Delete” to delete the “useless files” directly-this operation means the files will not be in the Mac trash but deleted from Mac “forever”.
Be curious about why I use double quotation marks for the useless files? Yes, maybe you can get the answer-some files which are still needed may be in the useless files but they are gone due to the deletion I mentioned above. In these cases, how to recover emptied Mac trash and get the deleted files back?

Recover Files from Emptied Mac Trash with Data Recovery Software for Mac
Maybe you also notice that I use the double quotation marks for the word “forever”. Is this means we can get the lost files back? The answer is definitely yes! Actually, some of the data recovery apps have the ability to search, find and recover the “physically existing” files on your Mac hard drive even you empty your Mac trash or format your drive. Moreover, the data recovery software supports almost all kind of formats you can count out like PNG, JPEG, MP4, MP3, RMVB, M4A, ZIP, DOC, DOCX, etc. With it, all you need to do is going to take a cup of tea or coffee and do some simple clicks to get back your lost files. But make sure you chose the suitable software but not the so-called 'best software'-in my opinion, there is no best app but only suitable software which can offer user the good user experience and easy-to-use option.

Things You Need to Learn-Why the Emptied Trash Files Can Be Recovered
Mac trash, aka trash or trash bin, is designed for users which are storing the deleted files. Users can get back the files from Mac trash once they find that the files they deleted are still needed. In generally speaking, Mac trash can help users to avoid the accidental deletion and save the files. But, many situations is that users think the files they delete are no needed anymore, once they move them to Mac trash, they emptied the Mac trash so fast that a couple of hours later (or a few days later) they realize that some of the useful files are also deleted by themselves. At this moment, they may need to get them back. But most of the users are not the professor who can deal with this complicated situation-the files cannot be found anywhere on the computer. Is it possible to get them back? Yes, actually the files are still stored on the computer-as long as they are not overwritten by new files, users still have the chance to get them back. But how? Here we come to the point-data recovery software.
With data recovery software, users can get the files back because the software use some hi-tech algorithms to search the files all over the Mac hard drive (or device which you lose your files) and recover them.

How to Recover Mac Lost Files
Once you choose the suitable software for your Mac, you can follow the steps below because almost all of the data recovery apps' steps are similar.
Step 1: Install the Data Recovery Software on Your Mac
Don’t look down upon this step though install software is just a piece of cake for users. If you install it on the path which the lost files were stored before, the data overwritten situation I mentioned above will be caused and you will lose the chance to recover the lost files. So you need to install it on a safe place to avoid data overwritten problem.
Step 2: Choose the Drive/Device to Scan
After installing the software, run it. Users will find that their drives or device which they connect with their Mac will be shown on the interface. At this moment, simply choose the one you want to scan and start scanning.
Step 3: Preview and Recover
After scanning is finished, users will find that many found files are listed on the left side. Choose one of them to preview (if the software offers the preview function) to judge if it is the one you want to recover, if yes, choose the files and start to recover them.
Little Tips: Choose an external drive which has enough space to store the recovered files. Don’t save files on the same drive where they were lost from.

Some Useful Tips for Users
1. Users can recover lost files by using Time Machine. No matter empty trash or delete the files “permanently”, once you can make sure you have a backup on Time Machine, the lost files can be recovered.
2. Don’t want to use Time Machine or data recovery software? Then the backup of the file is necessary. In my own opinion, a file backup is the most effective way to avoid data loss problem. So just back up the important files regularly by using a storage device or cloud service.
3. For more details or information about data recovery, users can visit more posts like this one.

I do hope this post can offer you some useful information. OK, see you next time.

Is the article I post on Friday help you a lot? Here bring you more tips:
  • Data loss is not a big deal-if data overwritten hasn't happen. So remember don't use the computer/storage device after data loss situation happens, this can protect the data from data loss and increase the chance of data rescue.
  • Remember build a backup for the important in different place. This place can be could service, storage device like external drive, memory card, USB drive, etc. Have a good habit of backing up files can help users avoid data loss problem.
  • If users feel they don't have the ability to handle data recovery software, go and find the professor to help in dealing with this kind of situation to protect the important data.
Feel free to visit this post to get more useful details.

You shall be able to find and recover Mac files using a recovery software like Mac data recovery software from macfixz.com. Diagnose is absolutely free and done in no time on your Mac computer. Good luck!

Precondition:

Precondition:

Can I retrieve photos off your iPhone 5C if deleted months ago?

Back