Windows Vista To use SLI or not use SLI?

Yep guys....I like the thought of the satisfaction on building an awesome rig....I like also the thought of what I could save in costs....I like even better the thought of my buddies being left speechless, especially my dearest buddie (good lady) who is not known for her lack of conversation.

Yes...exciting times ahead!!!!!!!!!

I like even better the thought of my buddies being left speechless, especially my dearest buddie (good lady) who is not known for her lack of conversation.

Yes...exciting times ahead!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean...
If my phone rings and I see by buddy's number on caller ID...I KNOW I can kiss at LEAST an hour of my day goodbye :eek:

Hey fatboy, have you ever played F.E.A.R? I've just started replaying it,man it's a spooky game!

Thought I'd add the odd screenshot...:cool:

On the rooftops

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Matrix style fighting..

Death...

Well, I can totally recommend this game. Don't play it alone and in the dark.... Well actually it's best if you play it in the dark as it is quite a dark game. It is very creepy though and at times it really makes you nervous and on edge. I think there's now 3 in the series, I bought the first two as a 'package', the original F.E.A.R. (which stands for First Encounter Assault Recon) and then F.E.A.R. Extraction Point. The game has a gimmick (like all games) where the hero that you play moves so fast everything else looks in slow motion. In fact it's very like The Matrix, which the makers said was their 'Goal' and works very well indeed. But like I said..At times your gonna need spare underwear!!
It's a shame you don't live this side of the pond otherwise you could use my copy.... Mind you I'm sure it's not that expensive to send stuff over to you guys? If you want I could mail it?

Well, I can totally recommend this game. Don't play it alone and in the dark.... Well actually it's best if you play it in the dark as it is quite a dark game. It is very creepy though and at times it really makes you nervous and on edge. I think there's now 3 in the series, I bought the first two as a 'package', the original F.E.A.R. (which stands for First Encounter Assault Recon) and then F.E.A.R. Extraction Point. The game has a gimmick (like all games) where the hero that you play moves so fast everything else looks in slow motion. In fact it's very like The Matrix, which the makers said was their 'Goal' and works very well indeed. But like I said..At times your gonna need spare underwear!!
It's a shame you don't live this side of the pond otherwise you could use my copy.... Mind you I'm sure it's not that expensive to send stuff over to you guys? If you want I could mail it?
I'll send ya a pm:D

Back