Today

Today is Friday and I'm happy to say ... Ive finished work for the week ! :razz: and hope you all have a great Weekend, I intend to
smiley-excited001.gif

ah..................................................................................................I've got nothing to say.

Today my Cat Cassy is a bit quiet ... think she is having a off day, so I got her some prawns to make her feel a bit better :)

Re: [langtitle=fr]Re: Today[/langtitle]

Today I completed two days work at home in one day ! ... so all I have to do now is chill :razz:

life isn’t gonna give you everything you want, you have to work to get those things. Sometimes you might say life isn’t fair its because the things you want is really hard to acquire/obtain. Life is what you make of it.

Agree %100 with that Richard, we all have the tools to shape our own lives :)

life isn’t gonna give you everything you want, you have to work to get those things. Sometimes you might say life isn’t fair its because the things you want is really hard to acquire/obtain. Life is what you make of it.

Agree 0 with that Richard, we all have the tools to shape our own lives :)

With all due respect Richard and Ciara, that is not my meaning. Is it fair that an innocent child is blown to bits by a suicide bomber? Is it fair that a man is beaten to death only because he's gay? And keeping in line with what you're saying, is it fair that you bust your a*s for a promotion at work and it goes to an unqualified person because their sleeping with the boss? Yes, we do create some of our own destiny, but there will always be times that you don't get what you deserve because "life is not always fair".

And on a lighter note, I have to go to the Doctor today to get my memory checked. Not to mention that I have to go to the Doctor today to get my memory checked. Seems to me there was something I had to do today. OH well.

With all due respect Richard and Ciara, that is not my meaning. Is it fair that an innocent child is blown to bits by a suicide bomber? Is it fair that a man is beaten to death only because he's gay? And keeping in line with what you're saying, is it fair that you bust your a*s for a promotion at work and it goes to an unqualified person because their sleeping with the boss? Yes, we do create some of our own destiny, but there will always be times that you don't get what you deserve because "life is not always fair".

And on a lighter note, I have to go to the Doctor today to get my memory checked. Not to mention that I have to go to the Doctor today to get my memory checked. Seems to me there was something I had to do today. OH well.

ohhh :( so thats what meant by "life is not always fair"..fair enough :peace:

Its usually because our life and circumstances don't go the way we expect or want then in relation to ourselves we call life unfair.

Today I got my new external HDD this one is just for all my GFX bits and bobs ... and there is a lot ! :redface:

Today I got a little box to keep all my happy momentous in.......it's empty. :alien:

Today , in the afternoon I have another driving lesson :razz:

Thanks rbeldua. Think I'll use round box over in oxymorons. :alien:

Today, I found an online store for old DOS games. They actually had a game I haven't played in 15 year's, but I really enjoy this game. It's called Descent and I got the original Descent and Descent II for $3.00. I had to download this thing called DOSBOX, but it was free and now I actually have these old games. Good Day

Today I have another driving lesson and my instructor (Kevin) said it mat well be the last one I need :p

Back