Today

Re: [langtitle=fr]Re: Today[/langtitle]

Today, I found an online store for old DOS games. They actually had a game I haven't played in 15 year's, but I really enjoy this game. It's called Descent and I got the original Descent and Descent II for $3.00. I had to download this thing called DOSBOX, but it was free and now I actually have these old games. Good Day

ahh yes, descent i played that game too! bring back some memories...

Today I have another driving lesson and my instructor (Kevin) said it mat well be the last one I need :p

good luck ciara! i remembered my first parking, somebody complimented me and placed a small note on the windshield it said "Parking Fine"

I remember when I went for my driving test, after we hitched the horse to the carriage, everything went fine. There were weapons involved. lol :cool:

Good Luck Ciara

Today my driving instructor told me I'm ready to take my test :p ... first part is theory then the driving bit .... then get a Car !!! :fdance:

my 1st car its manual and have only 1 horse power not even close to horse.:frown:

car-funny.jpg

my dream car :up: ...i just keep dreaming :iee:

saleen_2.jpg

Today i have received email saying Your friend sends you nice little gift from the GOG.com games catalogue, i was frozen for about a minute or so staring at the 16 serial number gift certificate for a pc game. i am having a hard time looking for this particular game and it was very kind and thoughtful of that person. i cant put in words for what i felt in receiving such gift.

All i can say is....... Thank you DAVID (alfred01) david.png

Thanks_Mate_I_Owe_You_TAKE.gif

Richard

Last edited:

Richard, you don't owe me anything. That's why it's called a gift. And by the way, if you're looking for a place to get some of those old DOS games you played 10-20 year's ago, try GOG.com. GOG (Good Old Games) has 1,000's of old games, some freeware some shareware, and I got Descent & Descent II for $2.99 US$. Be sure to download DOSBOX first, it's free. Think I should have mentioned that to Richard? Oh Richard........

Re: [langtitle=f]Re: Today[/langtitle]

Today I leave for London as I have a short 1½ Day course for my work, staying at a hotel (all payed :p) but will be back sometime on Saturday :)

and rbeldua / Richard will be looking after the GFX Team until I get back ... so any complaints ... hes your Man :ahaha:

L8er Ciara ... X

Last edited:

If this postal strike goes on much longer in Canada I'm gonna go POSTAL!

Today in England we have a heatwave and we are expecting it to be 29c ! today so Ive swapped my jeans for shorts and I'm glad I'm working at home, so if your in England today remember to drink lots ! :p

MWSnap00558.png

Today I finally got my system restore to work. Had to delete Zone Alarm.

Today I got a letter saying I am to sit my Theory Driving Test this Friday the 8th of July :p

Back