Today

Re: [langtitle=f]Re: Today[/langtitle]

Skype was the usual hangout for a certain Yank best friend & I....continents apart.
Spent much of our time on Forums we both frequent.
Much good humoured banter, quasi intellectual chat etc.
Minutes turn into hours very quickly

Skype was the usual hangout for a certain Yank best friend & I....continents apart.
Spent much of our time on Forums we both frequent.
Much good humoured banter, quasi intellectual chat etc.
Minutes turn into hours very quickly

"Quasi" intellectual, guess you are going to have to hold up your end {grin}

Today is my first day as a Moderator, wish me luck lol

Thank you Mike and Randy may the next 30 days be trouble free :)

As a Forum Mod elsewhere may I congratulate you...... it is quite an achievement.
Soon the "hard work" begins.

Second that well done !!! :razz:
Yes well done and good luck with that :) I was looking through The Water Cooler I spied this thread and thought - blimey ! Only posted today and look how many views it has received .
I then had a second look and realized it was not posted just today = phew ! :teeth:

Today I had my Theory Driving Test, it takes about an hour and there are two parts the first the pass mark is 43 out of 50 - I got 49 and the second the pass mark is 44 out of 75 - I got 73 ... Passed ! :p

wow..! congratulations ciara! well done :applaud:

congrats you've passed your exams.jpgimg.q.jpg

here's your new car..

Mr-Bean_1475498c.jpg congratulations-2.gif

Thank you Richard ... only the practical test to do now :p

To anyone interested, in reference to my being banned let my put that to rest. I was not banned, I requested that my account be closed, which it was. The label of "banned" is simply the symbol associated with such a request. From the post above I think you can deduce that it was my decision. Upon further reflection, I decided to request that Mike reverse my request, which he was kind enough to do. Thank You (and God help you all) :demon:

Had a good day, fought with a game to get it running smooth. Game won. Round 2 Tomorrow I will not be beaten.

Back