VIDEO Top 10 Geniuses Who Were Shockingly Horrible People

Good input, once again, Whoosh. We do need stings. Without those, we'd all slumber.

One amongst those who could be added to the list is Pentti Linkola, who gave the shocking sentence that The most severe transgression of modern society against people is that, it prevents them of using their muscles.

True, though?

Mr. Linkola is very difficult, a.o. he suggested, as a founding member in the Finnish Green Movement in early 1980's that the number of Finns should be reduced from the then about 4.9 million to 800,000 - If needed, with force, meaning a bullet in the neck, or a guillotine, necessarily. Well, he was thrown out from the movement, lives as a hermit on an island in Vanajavesi, as far as I know. I agree with him on many points, but I can never agree about slaughtering humans, as I can't approve of unnecessary slaughter of animals, or bad treatment anywhere.

He has opinions that could be called Fascist, and he has been quoted by all School shooters and Bombers in Finland. But then, how many have been killed in the name of God, even in the name of Jesus Christ? And their Churches just grow? Like, activity provides fruit, eh? Never mind the meaning or results of actions?

What humankind seems to have is, an incredible amount of capacity for misunderstanding. If we can take it wrong, we will. Not perhaps the dark side of the moon, but the dark side of the coin?

Last edited:
Back