Touchscreen and virtual keyboard no longer working on Lenovo ThinkPad with Windows 10

Lighthouse

I connected a USB hub to the USB port on my Lenovo ThinkPad model 367927U in order to use a keyboard, mouse and USB wireless adapter. I still wanted to use the virtual keyboard and touchscreen when the mouse and keyboard were disconnected, but somehow I disabled them both by connecting the peripherals. I looked through the settings in the Control Panel and didn't see a way to activate the touchscreen and virtual keyboard.

Thanks for the tip but I'm not seeing HID compliant touchscreen when I expand Human Interface Devices in my Device Manager.

windows forum screenshot.PNG

I'm thinking some of the pieces were left in the box when I re-installed Windows 10 on this tablet.

Okjust noticed all the unkown devices and your gpio driver isn't working. Theres even a sd host device not working. Can you get the vendor and hardware id's for those drivers with warnings and I'll find the correct drivers for them, which will fix your issues.

Thank you but I got this tablet second hand, so I don't know who the vendor is. I appreciate the help I've received on this forum but I'm afraid I have somehow corrupted Windows and/or it was never installed correctly in the first place. I am going to attempt to install Ubuntu but I am encountering a different problem booting from the optical drive. I already have a separate thread about that issue. I am somewhat familiar with Ubuntu and from what I've read it is the best Linux distro to use with a touchscreen device.

Wish me luck with the Ubuntu installation. :^)

Ok in device manager all the devices with an excalmation mark. Right click on them select properties and then details. Select hardware id and post them here. For example like this

1536936655014.png

Back