hi I have download this files
KB937287
KB938371
Windows Vista Serive Pack 1 (KB936330)

i launch this in cmd and restart
Its not in the Windows Update :frown::frown::frown:
can we help me ??

Sorry my English is not so good :frown:

Hi Teensoldier, I have SP1 installed too but it doesn't show in the update history. To see if you have the service pack installed, go to 'See the name of this computer' and it should be written there.

Link Removed due to 404 Error

5xk0mg.jpg

can i download this manuall i will have this Service Pack

Hi another place to check is your dxdiag. If you type this in the start menu search box and hit enter the image below will appear... If you look where it says 'operating system' it should say 'build 6001'

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Strange not to see a windows version shown on the System information image. I thought any installed version of windows came up on this page.
Can this information be hidden somewhere else?
I did not see Windows Update KB935509 mentioned.!!! (This software update is a prerequisite for Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1). This update helps improve reliability when you install or remove Windows Vista SP1.) See the following link:

A software update is available for versions of Windows Vista that include the Windows BitLocker Drive Encryption feature

•Windows Vista Enterprise •Windows Vista UltimateThis update is necessary to install and to uninstall Windows Vista SP1 successfully on these editions.

Hi, at the moment I'm at a loss why your not seeing SP1... Where did you download it from? Also to install it you shouldn't need to use a cmd prompt...

I use the CMD to unpack the files

can we give me a instruction to install Sp1 ?? pls

Have you tried installing SP1 using a 'standalone' copy? Thats what I used and most others in this forum. I'm not sure how your getting the updates as SP1 isn't officially released yet. If you could explain where your getting the copy from or what type it is I/we may be able to help you more...

You can download the RC (release candidate) version of SP1 here:
Link Removed - Invalid URL
You will however get a small text appearing on your desktop saying 'Evaluation copy'. If you go to this web page it is explained, along with a small download how to remove the 'watermark':
Link Removed - Not Found

Back
Top Bottom