Windows 7 Ultimate Steal Anyone?

BluCreator

Hey,

I realize in a previous post on these forums -

Apparently, Microsoft is offering a special discount to college students for Windows 7. All you have to do is provide your college email (.edu) and you can pre-order either Home Premium or Professional for just $30!

Windows 7 US Online Store - Student Registration

If you want to pre-order Professional instead of Home Edition, simply click on the line where it states "Need to join your school's network or domain? Click Here"

AkoCham was gracious enough to share a link on the Pre-order of W7 for students.

No one has mentioned this yet to my knowledge, but does anyone know if 'all' Ultimate Steal Software will be available similar to Vista? Namely Office 2010 when it comes out next year. If so, I could really use that piece of information ;D

Thanks Very much in advance.

Peace,
~BluCreator

Yes, this is not new. These are called Academic Licenses.
But, you are to remove the software or purchase a full license once you are no longer a student.

Hi Tepid,

It is new (to me) if Office 2010 will be involved with the Academic License. Are you sure you aren't talking about Office 2007?

~BluCreator

Every Windows and Office product is subject to the Student/Academic licensing model. It will forever and always be, probably.

Again,,, I reiterate,,,, You are to remove the software or purchase a full license once you are no longer a student.

Back