Mike

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Yonaguni - Ancient Underwater City
yonaguni-header.jpg

Dwarka, India - 12,000 Year Old City of Lord Krishna Found - *Full*

One cannot overcome the fact that either
a. alien help was used in building these overly ancient buildings and cultures, and others like them
b. we have had several creations on Earth, and these were built before the creation of Adam and Eve, the last in line

I believe both. I also think it's actually to mock God, to think that His creativity was limited to the present mankind, and "He couldn't find out what to do with the rest of Universe". Gosh, in that case I would be a better God...

I believe that human civilization may have existed before the last ice age and that there is a lot of lost knowledge from our human ancestors. If extraterrestrials visited this planet, that would be interesting. This is a theory called panspameria. I don't believe that the idea of religion and life in the universe are mutually exclusive. For example, if an extraterrestrial mother ship landed tomorrow, this does not disprove religion. But it would cause quite a stir, that is for sure. The most depressing theory is that Einstein is correct, there is no way to travel faster than light, and any civilization that reaches our level of advancement usually destroys itself. The ones that don't move on to some other realm of existence which we can not see nor understand; much like a fish may not truly be aware it is in a fish bowl. That reminds me of something interesting I was once shown. If you could see the radio spectrum, here is what it would look like:

Of course, this is just one interpretation. The wireless spectrum can be found here.

4e3e2ad78afd6c6e2fc4d812cd16f402.jpg
5c37d443cae74f46344f6cc1781b57d9.jpg
9152157bfcd46d9eb71768d15e218fa5.jpg
c476ab8ca7be6ae31670205374dc8309.jpg

One cannot overcome the fact that either
a. alien help was used in building these overly ancient buildings and cultures, and others like them
b. we have had several creations on Earth, and these were built before the creation of Adam and Eve, the last in line

I believe both. I also think it's actually to mock God, to think that His creativity was limited to the present mankind, and "He couldn't find out what to do with the rest of Universe". Gosh, in that case I would be a better God...

I don't totally rule out a civilization prior to the one created in the Genesis account, but I have doubts whether it was human. Though it may have been higher in "technology" than what we have now, I believe that their abilities went beyond anything that could be termed scientific.

Well, it's getting off-topic... we may need a new one, unless Mike changes this?

There's no need for them to have been humans. My impression is, God has somehow and for some reason tested various forms of life. It can be asked, why would the Almighty need to test... but then, why didn't He foresee and prevent the rebellion in Heaven, initiated by the fifth Cherube? He could have, but He would not. This is one of the things I love about Him: He seems to uphold free thinking, free will, and freedom of choice - many many many people think He's a tyrant, who only wants to dictate, quite a wrong picture!

The American Constitution, which I think is the best in the whole world, was written by persons who believed the Bible. The blueprint was written by a Calvinist, some ten years earlier. And these "narrow minded" guys had the boldness to put Pursuit of happiness in there, not defining happiness in "biblical" terms or other, they left it open in a purely anarchistic way. Now, that I would call "balls"!

One of the most interesting books I have read is G.H. Pember, Earth's Earliest Ages. Quite a light bulb. It can be found in paper, but also http://malachi4tabernaclesd.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/earths-earliest-ages-gh-pember.pdf

I'm assuming that by the blueprint for the Constitution, you are referring to John Adams, who authored the Massachusetts Constitution, which Thomas Jefferson used as his guide, but John Adams wasn't a Calvinist, he was a Unitarian.

EDIT: I took a look at the book that you linked, but didn't get any further than the title, which used the word Theosophy, which I have no part in.

Last edited:
Thanks for your comment, I sure don't want to spread false information. I recall, the text I mentioned was published in a newspaper, and the final work of The Constitution was very much a copy of it. Calling it a blueprint was, actually, wrong. Sorry 'bout that.

I've tried to find the book where the story is told, it's The Reformed Doctrine Of Predestination, by Loraine Boettner, but I can't find it, I must have lent it to someone who hasn't returned it. Since it's a book I want to have in my shelf, I've ordered a new copy. It comes from England, takes perhaps a week to get here. When I get it, I'll give a proper answer.

Pember's book, it deals with Theosophy, and other issues. It is not Theosophy, but gives a larger picture. I bought the book from http://store.kjv1611.org/ and you should just know Ruckmann's opinion about... this and that.

About Pember: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G._H._Pember

I don't believe in closing ones eyes or mind. I believe in a constant search for truth, even if I have found it, John 14:6. In that way, even if we're going off topic, I do believe (!) I'm in line with the topic. Or the spirit of what OP meant.

I agree that one shouldn't close his eyes or mind, but only to the point that he doesn't abandon the foundation of all truth...the Bible. The Bible doesn't contain all truth, but it doesn't contain any lies either. I'm open to new ideas, so long as they don't contradict what I already know is true.

I agree with that. I also do think, however, that it is good and important to understand something of "the other side", in order to be able to help people. And Pember's book isn't even about that, it's about history. Very neutral, although Bible believing. Like, did you know that the oldest piece of art on Earth is a serpent, standing on two legs, with wings... in Egypt? It verifies the Book!

Not to forget, Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever, 1 Peter 1:23. Yeah, it's the Word = Jesus, John 1.

Most important is to do what one senses to be right. "If you doubt, leave it out".

Still, avoiding contradictions with what one "knows to be true", raises the question of One [limited] Truth and, although I believe the Bible from first to last verse, I've read them all several times, and do believe in One Truth, I trust it to be important to be able to meet and confront people with other beliefs. There are two strictly different methods, one is preaching fire and brimstone, the other is just to meet them... and talk. Brings to my mind Winston Churchill, It takes courage to stand up and talk, it also takes courage to sit down and listen.

We need to acknowledge scientific facts, because truth doesn't contradict itself.

God bless, seekermeister.

Yes, I have attempted many times to discuss things such as this with others, particularly on the internet, because I'm too slow with words to do the same in person. However like yourself, that has gotten me out of favor on quite a lot of forums. Rather than being banned, I've abandoned most of those forums, when the admins or mods began to abuse their power. That is the one thing I've never learned to have tolerance for. That being said, I think that I'm going to drop this line of discussion, before the same thing happens here.

I decided the same yesterday. So, let's end this discussion here.

I'm assuming that by the blueprint for the Constitution, you are referring to John Adams, who authored the Massachusetts Constitution, which Thomas Jefferson used as his guide, but John Adams wasn't a Calvinist, he was a Unitarian.

EDIT: I took a look at the book that you linked, but didn't get any further than the title, which used the word Theosophy, which I have no part in.
The word blueprint wasn't correct, but here's something to chew:

======================================================

The synod which assembled in Philadelphia in 1775 was the first religious body to declare openly and publicly for a separation from England.

-----

N.S. McFetridge... "Another important factor in the independent movement", says he, "was what is known as the 'Mecklenburg Declaration', proclaimed by the Scotch-Irish Presbyterians of North Carolina, May 20, 1775, more than a year before the Declaration (of Independence) of Congress.

-----

"We do hereby dissolve the political bands which have connected us with the mother-country, and hereby absolve ourselves from all allegiance to the British crown"... "We hereby declare ourselves a free and independent people; are, and of right ought to be, a sovereign and self-governing association, under control of no power other than that of our God and the general government of Congress; to the maintenance of which we solemnly pledge to each other our mutual co-operation and our lives, our fortunes and our most sacred honor." That assembly was composed of twenty-seven staunch Calvinists... The man who drew up that famous and important document was the secretary, Ephraim Brevard...

-----

"The identity of sentiment and similarity of expression in this Declaration and the great Declaration written by Jefferson could not escape the eye of the historian; hence Tucker, in his Life of Jefferson, says: 'Everyone must be persuaded that one of these papers must have been borrowed from the other...

Excerpts from The Reformed Doctrine Of Predestination, by Loraine Boettner, Copyright 1932, pp. 387-388.

======================================================

Not that there would be any problems. Men have always borrowed and even stolen ideas from others. My main point was only the Biblical background of US.

Liberals here in the USA often point to Jefferson as being responsible for much of the design of our government, but the reality is that I have read of nothing of which he personally created. He was a counterpart to John Adams, and while I guess they got along to a degree, their viewpoints were pretty much in opposition to each other. However Jefferson, as all "true" politicians do, knew how to take advantage of time and circumstance.

Last edited:
Yeah well, can you ever trust an honest politician? Whatever that means... :eek:

Personally, I trust no one except God. That is not to say that all people are equally good or bad, only that none of us are perfect. However birds of a feather flock together, thus the chirping of politics is somewhat akin to that of mockingbirds.

Last edited:
Amen to that, Seeker. I trust we can return to the Status Quo we earlier agreed about - I only wanted to clarify something I claimed. Very interesting a subject, but doesn't have much to do with the topic.

A new topic, hmmm? :scratch:

Back