Upgrading cooling system for laptop

I have a Lenovo u530 and I would like to install two jet-flow 120mm fans but I cannot find a connector that would fit. I need a y-connector at at least, could anyone point me in the right direction? Here are some pictures
ImageUploadedByWindowsForum1445306995.825840.jpg
ImageUploadedByWindowsForum1445307024.471559.jpg

1). Need connectors
2). If jet flow won't work is ther another fan I could use?

Thank you in advance any help is appreciated!

Yes but it's from running games bc Intel sucks at games even if I could find a small computer fan like internal that would help but the thing is the y connector

I've never really dealt with laptops Conor so would hate to give you some wrong info..

ime any (non-stock) thing you add to a laptop needs power and lappys only have so much to give... in the long run it's cheaper to buy a gaming rig than to try and make one from bits and bobs mate.

In my opinion, the last thing you want to do is to make Motherboard mods to a laptop. Norway is right about that; and there are no GOOD gaming laptops on the market today, and haven't been for 15 yrs. If you build a Custom-rig with a standard computer case in mid-tower or full-tower size configuration, this is your only option for no overheating airflow design. Anything you plug into the laptop Mobo will likely draw more power than the laptop was designed for, and either short it out or burn it to a crisp. I've seen folks do this, so if you are not particularly fond of that laptop and don't mind replacing it--then do monkey around with adding devices to the Mobo. (though it might be easier to find a really high building or bridge and just toss it off the edge into space). :\

<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Yes but it's from running games bc Intel sucks at games even if I could find a small computer fan like internal that would help but the thing is the y connector
Sorry if I sound ignorant but, could you use that female connector and fashion a splitter yourself? This is inherently an issue we OEM laptop owners run into. the small form factor size and some limitations. my situation is unique.

I sit on my couch, the side with the recliner, and have my laptop on my lap, with the laptop on that. Then I have dual turbo fans, one for the CPU and the other for my Nvidia GTX 1070 card. it's rather loud but I'll take a little noise to protect my investment.

But could you use a soldering gun and fashion a splitter connector?

well it was two years ago so I assume he has a new system by now but yes he could use a splitter... if a Lenovo u530 has the power to run it was the thing I had doubts about

Back