Windows Vista USB Flash Drive... Full?! (Readyboost)

Hello,

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right spot...

I recently bought a 2GB (SanDisk Micro Cruzer) to use for ReadyBoost. It worked for a few days, but now it doesn't... I right click on the drive and click properties, and it says that the device is full, and when I click on the "ReadyBoost" tab it says that there isn't enough space available... yet I have nothing on the drive.

If I format the drive, will it still be ReadyBoost capable? After all, that is the whole reason I bought the drive.

Thanks

same problem. I put readyboost on my flash drive, and days later it says it has 0 used space AND 0 free space. Also the few files I had on the drive are now gone.

Hello,

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right spot...

I recently bought a 2GB (SanDisk Micro Cruzer) to use for ReadyBoost. It worked for a few days, but now it doesn't... I right click on the drive and click properties, and it says that the device is full, and when I click on the \"ReadyBoost\" tab it says that there isn't enough space available... yet I have nothing on the drive.

If I format the drive, will it still be ReadyBoost capable? After all, that is the whole reason I bought the drive.

Thanks

Try formatting under NTFS.. Also here's a wiki on readyboost:
ReadyBoost - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back