Windows Vista video card-graphics card

skellylewis

hi. i've just run vista upgrade advisor and it says my graphics card is ok yet they say my theres a problem with the video card,i thought they were the same thing can anyone help me with this problem.

my graphics card is:radeon 9200 se

video card

hi bios,
"the error message says your current video card does not support windows aero experience"
but under devices it says radeon 9200se and radeon 9200se secondary no action required

Hi, just upgraded graphics card on my work computer to asus r7 360 oc 2gb. Spec are gigabyte ep43-us3l, core 2 duo e8400 775 lga, 4gb ram ddr2. Problem is device manager has exclamation mark and code 10-this device cannot start and check for solutions button does not work. Location says pcibus 1, device 0, function 0. Resources says This device isnt using any resources because it has a problem.updating driver from cd wont work and upgrading from search automatically from internet say windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date = standard vga graphics adaptor. It is all working but windows experience has gone down to 1 on graphics and it used to be 3 with the ancient card that was in there before. Please has anyone get any solutions.

Last edited:
Back