Windows 10 View Restore points

MikeyChris

Extraordinary Member
Is there a non-destructive way to view ALL restore points other than starting Receovery Mode? I'm using Win 10 Pro 64 bit if that matters.
Thanx!
Mikey

Hi,
my screenshots below give you two methods:

restore.jpg

The above will show the list of available restore points once you click next.

If you run Ccleaner then you can use that:

restore2.jpg

Hi

Download and install a small program named Restore Point Creator.
It will show you the restore points that you have, but better yet it will let you create a restore point any time you want in just a few seconds.

Download Restore Point Creator - MajorGeeks

I use it whenever I'm going to make changes in my Windows setup.

I've used it for years and it works great and has never caused any problems on my PC.

Mike

PS. I forgot all about the fact that you can see them in CCleaner!

Last edited:
Hi,
my screenshots below give you two methods:

View attachment 35413

The above will show the list of available restore points once you click next.

If you run Ccleaner then you can use that:

View attachment 35414
Thanx for the reply. I knew about the first method but was hoping for another solution, and you offered one! I have used CCleaner for years (I registered the pro version) but did not realize it had this feature. Thanx again.

Hi

Download and install a small program named Restore Point Creator.
It will show you the restore points that you have, but better yet it will let you create a restore point any time you want in just a few seconds.

Download Restore Point Creator - MajorGeeks

I use it whenever I'm going to make changes in my Windows setup.

I've used it for years and it works great and has never caused any problems on my PC.

Mike

PS. I forgot all about the fact that you can see them in CCleaner!
Thanx Mike, I'll try that script. I had tried another, but it didn't let me view the list of create points.

Thanx for the reply. I knew about the first method but was hoping for another solution, and you offered one! I have used CCleaner for years (I registered the pro version) but did not realize it had this feature. Thanx again.
Happy to help.. :)

Back
Top Bottom