Windows 7 W7 nvidia 9600GT stuck at 1600x1200

asa

I installed the windows 7 nvidia drivers ( 190.62 ) and it works fine, except i cant change my resolution to 1680 x 1050 for my V7 R22W02 22inch LCD screen. I cant find any display drivers. It shows up as 'Generic Non-PnP Monitor'

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Imageshack - nvid2

I'm Clueless. Isent it supose to be plugnplay?

I cannot change the refresh rate, it always jumps back to 60hz when i apply the changes. My bios settings look fine...

I feel like im missing some drivers here ? It really should be plugnplay This has nothing to do with the nvidia drivers right ? hmmm..

Try going in to the device manager and open monitors. It should say Generic Non-PnP Monitor. Right click and select Update Driver Software. Then click on Search Automatically For Updated Driver Software.This should try to find the correct driver for your monitor. If not, try to find them at the website of the monitor.

I also already tried that. No luck. And when i manually try to install drivers for the display, i cant because its 32bit.

So ill have to buy a new screen !?? What the hell... There must be some sort of tweak around this.

Last edited:
This solved my problem :