Windows XP w_1^VX!!!!!!!!!MKKSkPubPrimary>tW{~$4Q]c@?F@6kxaTO5 %1 - 30/12/1899

laopa

Hi, Every time after a reboot that I try to open any of the Office 2007 programs I get this Warning Message from Online Armor. Auto Run Detected. Ask to Allow or Block. Which ever I choose the Warning Message occurs 4 times. Next time after reboot the same thing.

w_1^VX!!!!!!!!!MKKSkPubPrimary>tW{~$4Q]c@?F@6kxaTO5 %1 w_1^VX!!!!!!!!!MKKSkPubPrimary>tW{~$4Q]c@?F@6kxaTO5 %1 Hash(MD5): A7E51CAB125CBFB58E3A0B2AE8B8A63C

I have read in some forums that this is just a normal Office 207 issue but I don't think that is right.

What is this thing.The only information I have is the File Name and the date 30/12/1899. Yes 1899. How do I get rid of it? Thanks:confused:

Brats (1930)

Stan Sr.: Remember the old adage: You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.

Don't know Online Armor, but Firewalls generally may give alerts that are bypassed if you go to "Allowed Programs" or something, and register the program there. It may even be possible to register "Programs signed by Microsoft".

Don't know Online Armor, but Firewalls generally may give alerts that are bypassed if you go to "Allowed Programs" or something, and register the program there. It may even be possible to register "Programs signed by Microsoft".

Sorry about the delay in my reply and thanks.

Did exactly that and set Online Armor to ignore Microsoft Office.

Again, thanks for the practical advise and my apologies again for the delay. :redface:

Back
Top Bottom