Windows 7 Warning Message 3036

BobDobalina

Hello people,

in the Eventmanager of Windows 7 I have the Warning message 3036 with following message:

"The URL was already processed during this update. If you received this message while processing alerts then the alerts are redundant or else Modify should be used instead of Add.��(HRESULT : 0x80040d0d) (0x80040d0d)"

It seems this comes up once I start the computer and everytime I open Outlook 2007. A search in internet says something about broken Ram maybe, but the computer is a half year old and I also have no issues and made memtest for 3 hours without problems.

Anyone have an idea how to solve this?

Hi Bob,
is just in the event manager or are you seeing an actual error when Outlook starts up? If you have the install files for Office it might be worth running them to do a repair?

Hi Bob,
is just in the event manager or are you seeing an actual error when Outlook starts up? If you have the install files for Office it might be worth running them to do a repair?
Hello my good, old Windows-7-god! :)

Actually I don't see any bugs or something else. I have just noticed that, after I made a system-restore from a system-restorepoint (had some issues with another GPU driver even with clean GPU deinstaller). Since the restore to the working old part, I have got this message once the computer booted and everytime I open Outlook 2007 (but not when opening Word or else). I have tried to repair the installation via Office repair function (what I can open in Word, but not in outlook, even when it is from the same bundle). Program scans for issues but cannot find any. Also interesting. In the Indexoptions>advanced>problemsolutions (? free translated) he finds an error, but cannot repair it.

Hello kemical,

no to be honest I haven't foudn any problems or messages. Also Outlook seems to work fine too. It is just, that it is new in the event manager now and due my neurosis I am not sure what to do. What is the reason for it or is it somethign I can ignore... I don't know :/

I wouldn't worry too much, as long as your not getting any problems using Outlook then simply log it in your memory in case something does go wrong.

Oh I think I fixed if finally while deactivated reactivated Outlook in Indexoptions and let it re-index. Took a while to do that but I dont have the message yet

Back