Windows 7 What Version is RC?

kevin from Chi-town

I've been away for a few weeks, and am flat out too lazy to look on my own. I'm downloading as i write, ;)

Last edited:
I've been away for a few weeks, and am flat out too lazy to look on my own. I'm downloading as i write, ;)
7100 - absolutely identical to the leak Kev. I downloaded from Technet 6 days ago and the only difference in that one, (that I can see), is it has the feedback shortcut on the desktop.

7100 - absolutely identical to the leak Kev. I downloaded from Technet 6 days ago and the only difference in that one, (that I can see), is it has the feedback shortcut on the desktop.

Yes :) Only reason I re-downloaded it is I got caught up in the feeding frenzy ;) Have noticed nothing new or changed this way :)

Bizaar connection issues today...this site...Comcrap...Microsoft (although theirs is self explanatory)...

So this is ultimate that I'm downloading?

Bizaar connection issues today...this site...Comcrap...Microsoft (although theirs is self explanatory)...

So this is ultimate that I'm downloading?

Yes :) gues it would get very confusing if we were all singing from different hymn sheets . "Hey my windows Home got probs ! Or " Hey my windows Basic etc . We would have some very hard threads to work !

Back
Top Bottom