Windows 10 Which configuration is better for gaming?

Well graphics card are going to trump any other hardware requirement when it comes to gaming so I would say the second configuration. CPU and regular memory handle the loading of data and processing the game mechanics, but the bulk of a game is the graphics rendering which is done entirely by the graphics card.

Reactions: Age
Well graphics card are going to trump any other hardware requirement when it comes to gaming so I would say the second configuration. CPU and regular memory handle the loading of data and processing the game mechanics, but the bulk of a game is the graphics rendering which is done entirely by the graphics card.

Ok thanks. I was concerned that 8gb ram might be too little and because the i5 7300hq is much worse than the i7 3700 (which was the standard many years ago)

The i5 7xxx is a lot better then a i7 3xxx if you're comparing them strictly based on the clock speed or core count which isn't really a good comparison.

I agree I5 which is what I going to get eventually.

Back