Windows 7 Will i be able to upgrade from Win7 RC1 to RTM. Worried about it.

tj82

Will users be able to upgrade from Win 7 rc1 to the RTM final when its released. dont want to have to clean install. If anybody knows of this, please reply

Though nobody is 100% sure at this point, it's my educated opinion that you will not be able to upgrade from a release cadidate to the RTM.

Though nobody is 100% sure at this point, it's my educated opinion that you will not be able to upgrade from a release cadidate to the RTM.

I have a strong hunch the above is more then likely so .

Agreed, I very much doubt that you'll be able to upgrade from the RC to the RTM..

If you don't mind my asking, why are you worried about it? You have lots of time between now and when the RTM is out to back up all your personal files.. plus a clean install is ALWAYS the better way to go in my opinion.. ;) Especially when going from RC to RTM.. or even RTM to Retail for that matter.. :)

Agreed, I very much doubt that you'll be able to upgrade from the RC to the RTM..

If you don't mind my asking, why are you worried about it? You have lots of time between now and when the RTM is out to back up all your personal files.. plus a clean install is ALWAYS the better way to go in my opinion.. ;) Especially when going from RC to RTM.. or even RTM to Retail for that matter.. :)

Yes Now I can sleep with a good thought =clean install = it works :)
So good night and happy daze me off for a good nights sleep :D

Thank you to all those who replied. so its possible to upgrade but not recommended?

Back
Top Bottom