Windows 10 Win 10 build 14393.693 cannot detect any android devices

yudha1987

Everyone, need help how to fix windows 10 x64 build 14393.693 cannot detect any android devices? I have to install latest ADB driver but it's not working. Please help me. Thanks.

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

Hi,
You're connecting your Android phone/table to your PC with USB cable connection, right?? I've had no problem connecting my LG-G3 Android phone (Verizon is my carrier) to my W10 x64 b14393.XXX Dell PC. I don't have it on the latest build, but I did connect it and run the Verizon Backup Assistan Plus and My Cloud software on this computer without problems. I'm not sure why it's not working for you. Did you make sure to download the latest Verizon Backup Assistant Plus software??

If you are on another carrier, make sure you visit their website and download the latest software. I haven't tried it yet with b14393.693 yet, but I will and will let you know if there is a problem, which I doubt since it's worked with the last 2 or 3 versions of W10 I had earlier on this PC. In fact I had it running with v1511 W10, which was the pre-release Tech Preview editions of W10 (I am a W10 Insider Tester).

One other thing that's normally required in W10, is that you must disable your AV (Antivirus) program on your computer in order for the Backup Software to install properly! If you are one of these people that relies on Microsoft AV program only for security for your computer, and you are running W10 Windows Defender, the same caution also applies, so make to DISABLE your WD (Windows Defender) prior to plugging in any of your Android Devices.

If none of your Android devices are recognized by your W10 you might have a hardware failure (Hard Drive or Motherboard), or W10 registry corruption--either of those are serious and usually require expert professional attention to resolve. Consult your local Computer Pro.

Another way you might check to see if your PC is sick or not, is to find a friend, family-member, neighbor, or co-worker who might be willing to let you plug in your Android device(s) and test if they work on their W10 PC or not. Try to get someone that's running the same exact version you are; v1607 b14393.693 when you do so.

Others here may chime in if they have actually done this on the latest build above.

Best of luck to you,:cheerful:
<<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>> :brew: :usa:

Last edited:
Back