Win 7 Pro X64 to XP Pro Networking

Hello.. I have a couple of "Mapped Network Drives" on my Windows 7 Computer that go to a XP Pro machines hooked into my network.. I've been having this problem ever since I installed Windows 7. When I click on the network share drive, it asks for credentials and I correctly enter them and select "Remember my Credentials" and It lets me access the drive. When I restart the computer and access the network share again, it says I have incorrectly entered the user name and password and I have to re enter it everytime I want to access the drive. Is there a way around this? I tried to do a Login Script, and I only got one of the shares to work, but not the rest of them. All computer's in my network are in a "Workgroup", no domain.

Thanks!

The only thing I can think of is that when you setup the network drive the original credentials you put in are no longer valid, like you changed you password or whatever. I had the same problem to, that despite putting in the correct info and asking windows to remember it, it still prompted me to enter my password. The only way i was able to fix it was to delete the network drive and reconnect it. Maybe give that try?

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.