Windows 7 Win7 RTM x64. Weird errors.

AlienDK

Okay, after running Win7 RTM x64 some time I suddenly started getting weird errors after my pc had been running overnight. So I tried rebooting, and it seemed to have fixed itself. But then when I woke up the next morning (it had been running all night like the other day where it also did this), I got errors again. When trying to open the task manager it said: "This application was unable to start correctly (0x0000142). Click ok to close the application.". When opening other programs it just didn't do anything and when starting Google Chrome it came up with a Google Chrome crash pop-up window saying blah blah blah chrome crashed blah blah blah (no techical details tho). After not being able to solve the issue I reinstalled, and it seemed like everything was okay, but no. Same errors after PC running for some time. Please, if you have any ideas, help me out :frown:.

Specs:
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-EP43-DS3L
CPU: Intel Core2Quad Q9550 2,83GHz
Ram: Kingston HyperX 4GB DDR2-1066 Dual Channel PC8500 RAM
Hard Drive: 1000GB Hitachi SATAII
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX260 896MB Dedicated PCI-E Graphics Card
Drive: Sony AD-5200S-0B SATA DVD-RW

Ooooooooh.. could this be because I used IObit Advanced System Care? It includes a registry cleaner, "system optimization" and registry defrag? Hmm.. probably it, I'll try use a backup of my registry, oh wait, that probably wouldn't work since I've install other software since I took that backup so I would still miss registry keys. Goddamnit :(

Try System Restore. There might be a restore point from before you ran the system care thing.

Back