Windows 10 Windows 10 build 20H2 printer issue

dave67

I have been monitoring this issue I see it was resolved but I can not find what printers were effected by this issue. I am wondering if this would stop my HP5530 from working?

Solution
I read the link not surprising that a windows update is causing this issue. Looks like MS is trying fix this issue with V4 drivers but some older printers will never have V4 drivers only V3. I backed up all my files so I will install this update reluctantly. Most of the updates had not issues in the past but one 19.04 build. Which I figured out was due to my Nvidia GPU drivers. The 19.09 build had no such issue.
I read the link not surprising that a windows update is causing this issue. Looks like MS is trying fix this issue with V4 drivers but some older printers will never have V4 drivers only V3. I backed up all my files so I will install this update reluctantly. Most of the updates had not issues in the past but one 19.04 build. Which I figured out was due to my Nvidia GPU drivers. The 19.09 build had no such issue.

Solution
Windows is updated and had no issues only took 10 minutes or less.

Back