Windows 10 WINDOWS 10 COPY-PASTE PROBLEM

GSRMNM

WHY DOES MY WINDOWS 10 HAS GETTING AN ERROR WHILE AM IS COPYING AND PASTING, SUPPOSED THAT AM COPYING SOME WORDS BUT WHILE AM PASTE THE WORD IT WILL BECOME SOME ASCII-TYPE LETTERS PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX

Try running a system scan to help fix any corruption.

Find command prompt, right click on it and run as administrator. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results

Hi,Kemical thank you for your answer, unfortunately, this method has not helped me, in excel there is 4 rows just copying and trying paste the result is an error, please look at the attached image

Attachments

• excel error.png
    excel error.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 70
Sorrykemical, but I really appreciate your intense to help, but unfortunately the above article didn't helped me, Am not sure this type error never faced earlier time

When the problem start and have you made any changes lately, like installing a new app?

kemicalNo such new software was installed, recently one file was received from one excel email when I was working that file with copy-paste time am noticed that text or numbers were not properly copied and pasted even some cells would not allow using mouse click menu option, for the surprising the above and bottom cell was can be copied while am trying separate copy but the middle of the particular cell would not able to copy, then windows 10 system also repaired and ms office also re-installed but the issues is still remaining

Back