Windows 10 Windows 10 display driver problem

Paban

Hi,
I've recently installed Windows 10 64bit on my pc but iam unable to install display driver, windows has installed its default driver called 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter' but it is not giving perfect display and dedicated video memory. When i try to install intel g41 display driver, it says 'This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software'. but that display driver was fine on win7 and 8.1. So, please help me
My pc detail
*Monitor-Hp LV1911
*Intel core 2 duo e6750ghz
*Ram- 4gb
*Hdd-500gb
*Jdkee Mainboard
*64mb graphics memory(no graphics
card)
*don't have internet connection so i have to do it manually

I tried intel's latest graphics driver but again says 'This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software'

Have you tried installing the driver under compatibility mode?

Have you tried installing the driver under compatibility mode?

Yes bro i tried installing the driver via compatibility mode but it doesn't works!
I extracted the Driver then ran inf file(igdlh64.inf) after some time it said 'The operation completed successfully' clicked ok,

I went to device manager, clicked display adopters then clicked Action button above, Add legacy hardware>Next>Install the hardware that .............>Next>Display adopters>Next>Selected Intel Corporation(Intel(R) HD Graphics)>Next>Next,
Says 'The following hardware was installed' but not working Name of driver shows under device manager but with yellow triangular mark,

The above steps didn't help me but i am able to install graphics driver directly, now it is not saying 'This computer doesn't meet the minimum...........', The driver installs and shows under installed programs and device manager but still doesn't work!

Last edited:
? You quoted my post but said nothing else? Can you post again please.

It might well be the case that your machine isn't compatible for running windows 10 or there isn't a driver available yet.

It might well be the case that your machine isn't compatible for running windows 10 or there isn't a driver available yet.

I don't think my pc is not compatible for running windows 10 because everything except display driver works fine on windows 10, may be the driver hasn't released yet, thanks for reply!

Back
Top Bottom