Windows 10 Windows 10 is unable to install update (September 2019) and can't delete it

mrserror404

Hello everyone, so I'm new to this forum and this is my first question for y'all and I hope someone can help me with this.
So, I have the following problem, whenever I try to install the newest updates which show up when I check for updates the update from September: KB4522738 and KB 4516115 for Adobe show up and whenever I try to install them they can't get installed for a reason I can't explain.
These updates are actually eating my storage, they need like a lot of other updates more than 10 gb, for a person which only has a laptop with a rather small ssd that's much.
However, since these updates don't want to install, even after several restarts I want to remove them from my pc, I'm unable to uninstall the updates by using the control panel or the command prompt running it as an administrator, somehow, even though it says the updates couldn't be installed, I can't uninstall them because I get an error message which says that my computer requires the updates and that they can't get uninstalled.

I'm using the command: wusa.exe /uninstall /kb:4522738 which I found on the web.

Please try this:

1) Press Windows Logo key (
enter image description here
) and X key at the same time, select Command Prompt as administrator
Command Prompt Admin.png

2) run the following commands one at a time and press Enter after each of them:
Code:
net stop wuauserv
net stop cryptSvc
net stop bits
net stop msiserver
ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old