Windows 10 Windows 10 won't boot up, please help

So, I run gparted and I got this error
20200111_115526.jpg

You can also press Shift+F10 while Windows 10 Setup is running before you get to the select target for install portion and do a diskpart, select the correct disk, and issue the clean command.

I tri
You can also press Shift+F10 while Windows 10 Setup is running before you get to the select target for install portion and do a diskpart, select the correct disk, and issue the clean command.
I tried that and I also tried delete every partition individually using diskpart, without luck. Diskpart says that disk is clean successfully and show disk completely empty but when I proceed with windows installation I see those partition again

Sounds to me like the drive is defective. The clean command cleans all partitions, and boot records etc. Nothing is left on the disk afterwards.

It
Sounds to me like the drive is defective. The clean command cleans all partitions, and boot records etc. Nothing is left on the disk afterwards.
It should be like that. I don't how SSD is possibly defective, when I boot in Linux Mint live, I can access SSD and open or copy files without a problem, so I made copy of primary partition without problems, all files are correct in way that I can open files on other drive without problems

Back