windows 11 users problem...

Cookiesan

so i come home from work today as usually turn on my pc and notice its hard stuck on loading anything after opening task manager i see that i have over 100 of my duplicate users using my pc apparently which causes my pc go haywire is this somekinda virus or windows bug?

It is possible that your computer is infected with a virus or malware that is causing this issue. You should perform a full virus and malware scan using an up-to-date antivirus program and delete any detected threats. If that doesn't work, you may need to perform a system restore or reinstall Windows to fix the issue.

However, before taking any drastic measures, you could try creating a new user account and then logging out of your current account and logging into the newly created account to see if the issue persists. If the issue is resolved, you will know that the problem is on your user account, and you can either continue using the new account or try resetting your user profile.

Lastly, if none of the above works, you can seek help from Microsoft support or consult a professional technician for further assistance.

Back