Windows 7 Windows 7 Beta Leaked

Kyle

Windows 7 Beta Build 7000 has been leaked to the internets as of 2 am this morning.
Just thought I'd let you guys know :)

Great stuff Kyle! ;) I'm sure we'll start to get some interesting reviews now... I'll have to see if I can get it when I'm off work, hopefully MS hasn't ruined it yet... :)

Build 7000 is amazing but is not very different from the build 6956. As of yet i have not found any major changes, but there may be a couple underlying changes in the code structure. And yes there is a way to activate the beta version.

Any official word yet on the exact release date of the public Beta?? I've heard so many different dates I'm not sure which to believe.. ;)

Sorry Iroken22, I'm at work right now and can't access messenger and I'm not a fan of using the web based alternatives.. I'll be on windows live messenger later on this evening though when I get home (around 11pm), we'll talk then if your on...

Build 7000 is amazing but is not very different from the build 6956. As of yet i have not found any major changes, but there may be a couple underlying changes in the code structure. And yes there is a way to activate the beta version.

Also, it's more stable, has less driver errors, is not a daily build (Which means it can be updated through Windows Updates) and has been optimized again in the boot area.

I do really like the upcoming version of windows. Windows vista was a disaster slow and unreliable.
Am looking forward for windows 7 final

Back
Top Bottom