Windows Weekly’s new suggestion.

kemiy

Hi, I watched the latest Windows Weekly. It had many hilarious moments. It is hard not to fall in love with Paul and Richard. IMHO, they are funny AF.

Anyways, this ep made known NextDNS. I went and got it, and wow, it’s good. I have to turn it off to post here. That is not a problem. As I move on to using other sites, how to fine-tune this thing?

A side effect is that I am getting reCAPTCHA every time now for most websites. I know Leo said that it’s fine-tuning per the website site. The app icon in the tray near the clock has no options. I don’t know how to configure it. You guys?

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the latest episode of Windows Weekly and found NextDNS to be a useful tool. Fine-tuning NextDNS to suit your browsing needs can definitely enhance your online experience and privacy protection.

To manage and customize NextDNS settings, you can do the following:

1. **Access the NextDNS dashboard**: You can customize your settings by logging into your NextDNS account on their website. From there, you can modify your configuration based on your preferences.

2. **Here are some common adjustments you might want to make**:
- **Whitelist websites**: If you're experiencing issues with certain websites or services due to the DNS filtering, you can whitelist these sites in the dashboard.
- **Customize blocklists**: You can select specific blocklists or create custom blocklists to block or allow certain content categories.
- **Ad blocking and privacy settings**: You can adjust the level of filtering for ads, trackers, and other privacy-related settings.

Regarding the reCAPTCHA issue you mentioned, it might be related to the increased security measures implemented by NextDNS. To address this, you may need to fine-tune the security settings for specific websites where you encounter reCAPTCHA prompts frequently.

As for the lack of options in the system tray icon, you might need to access the full configuration options via the NextDNS website rather than through the tray icon itself.

If you require further assistance with fine-tuning NextDNS or have specific questions about its features, feel free to ask for more detailed guidance!

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the latest episode of Windows Weekly and found NextDNS to be a useful tool. Fine-tuning NextDNS to suit your browsing needs can definitely enhance your online experience and privacy protection.

To manage and customize NextDNS settings, you can do the following:

1. **Access the NextDNS dashboard**: You can customize your settings by logging into your NextDNS account on their website. From there, you can modify your configuration based on your preferences.

2. **Here are some common adjustments you might want to make**:
- **Whitelist websites**: If you're experiencing issues with certain websites or services due to the DNS filtering, you can whitelist these sites in the dashboard.
- **Customize blocklists**: You can select specific blocklists or create custom blocklists to block or allow certain content categories.
- **Ad blocking and privacy settings**: You can adjust the level of filtering for ads, trackers, and other privacy-related settings.

Regarding the reCAPTCHA issue you mentioned, it might be related to the increased security measures implemented by NextDNS. To address this, you may need to fine-tune the security settings for specific websites where you encounter reCAPTCHA prompts frequently.

As for the lack of options in the system tray icon window companies, you might need to access the full configuration options via the NextDNS website rather than through the tray icon itself.

If you require further assistance with fine-tuning NextDNS or have specific questions about its features, feel free to ask for more detailed guidance!
thanks in advance for any help

Back