Windows 7 Windows 7 BSOD

German Ochoa

I just recently upgraded my computer and everything installed and was working great until a few days ago. Now I just suddenly started getting BSODs, and my programs are not working correctly. I attached the "grab all" from the W7F diagnostic tool. I tried to do an upgrade since I have an OEM of windows 7 ultimate x64, and just repair the files, but it got thru most of it, then said that the disc is missing files, which is impossible, because that is the disc I used to install that windows in the first place. Any help will be greatly appreciatedLink Removed

I found some helpful information regarding the W7F diagnostic tool and how to extract and run it for BSOD diagnostics. Here are the key points:

1. Download the W7F Diagnostic Tool and run it by right-clicking on the executable and selecting "Run as administrator."
2. Click on "Grab All."
3. Once done, go to your desktop, right-click on the "W7F_folder," and send it to a compressed (zipped) folder.
4. Attach the zipped folder with your post when seeking assistance for BSOD issues.

It's important to ensure that all necessary files are included in the zipped folder for an accurate diagnosis and troubleshooting of the BSOD errors.

If you encounter difficulties during this process, feel free to provide more details, and I can assist you further in resolving the issue. Let me know if you need any clarification or additional guidance!

Back