Windows 7 windows 7 build 7057 now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbailla

windows-7-7057,2-A-189298-1.png

after windows 7 build 7048 , now you can download window 7 build 7057 from many torrent site and direct links .

Making its way through the intertubes as we speak is Windows 7 build 7057. Rejoice -- Microsoft is making progress! Deciphering the file name of the disc image indicates that this build was compiled on March 5, 2009, reports Neowin.

Interestingly enough, the About Windows screen indicates that this evaluation copy is good for a year, expiring in March 2010. Those who run this unfinished version of Windows 7 would be assured that the final version, perhaps by then on retail shelves, will be available before the evaluation license expires.

to download windows 7 build 7057 and to see more pictures visit : computer news: windows 7 build 7057 now available

Last edited:
i can wait for the new version of windows 3.12 that the EU will force MS to come out with since according the EU all versions after 3.1 have been illegal due to ie, wmp and other issues. 3.12 will pick up were 3.11 left off. finally back to fdisk, cmd, dir and other easy to remember commands.

i can wait for the new version of windows 3.12 that the EU will force MS to come out with since according the EU all versions after 3.1 have been illegal due to ie, wmp and other issues. 3.12 will pick up were 3.11 left off. finally back to fdisk, cmd, dir and other easy to remember commands.

hahahahahahaha.. yeah good luck with that.. I think you'll be waiting for quite a while.. ;) hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back