Windows 7 windows 7 directX 11

GlobesStudios

i have a question i checked and windows 7 beta comes with directX 11 does that mean installing a game on windows 7 will be better that vista or xp? does it means games will run smooother look better?

no as games or video cards do not currently support directX11 . if your video card supports directX10 it will run like a DirectX10 game. if not it will still run like DirectX9

i'm not sure what it supports i have ati hd4850 4 gb mushkin ram and intel core duo e8400 3.00 ghz
should i have a problem running like crysis and assaisns cree and mirros edge? oh and i'm running windows 7 newest beta 32 bit

i'm not sure what it supports i have ati hd4850 4 gb mushkin ram and intel core duo e8400 3.00 ghz
should i have a problem running like crysis and assaisns cree and mirros edge? oh and i'm running windows 7 newest beta 32 bit

you should run it fine with no problems. and your video card supports DirecX10 so dont worry you'll get the best experience lol.

hey i just installed mirros edge and in certain level it lags badly even on lowest graphics options
why the hell?
and another thing does my video cars support physx?

Turn off Physx. ATi cards don't support it.

By the way, something interesting:
Link Removed due to 404 Error
Wasn't DirectX 11 planned to go public at the end of 2009?
my.php

and bout the lagging?

if it happens right after u talk to the cop then one again it is a crack problem. im not going to start a discussion about this again (do not want to get banned) but you will not find you answer here. If it isnt a crack problem go get the latest patch which solves a physX problem people had.

All dx10.1 cards support dx11. This time around you do not need dx11 specific hardware

o_O and how do you know this?
caus eim holding off buying my new 1 gig video card (gddr3) until dx 11 is out

Games that are written completely dx11 will be able to be played with dx10.1 hardware, with limitation of their shader model, but the software features are said to be completely compatible, probably with driver update. By then though, remembering that dx10 is still only just, really starting to make an impact, your card is going to be well out dated by then anyways that it will be really slow. IMO if I was in the market right now for a new graphics card, I would not be waiting for dx11 hardware.

Games that are written completely dx11 will be able to be played with dx10.1 hardware, with limitation of their shader model, but the software features are said to be completely compatible, probably with driver update. By then though, remembering that dx10 is still only just, really starting to make an impact, your card is going to be well out dated by then anyways that it will be really slow. IMO if I was in the market right now for a new graphics card, I would not be waiting for dx11 hardware.

well i know that lol. im not worried not bieng able to play them. i just want the max experience. meaning id rather wait for dx 11 cards even if there going to be slow. i cud just overclock them :p

no as games or video cards do not currently support directX11 . if your video card supports directX10 it will run like a DirectX10 game. if not it will still run like DirectX9

What Im saying is you will be able to run the games under dx11 with the dx10.1 card. Sorry mate if you already got this

Anyways I'd buy now

Back
Top Bottom