Windows 7 Windows 7 issue....;;

PerpetuallySolid

Hi! So, I'm currently typing this on my phone, because my Windows 7 laptop is currently broken, in a way. It's confusing to me: I shut the laptop to go do something, but then it turned out I didn't have to do it, so I opened it up once again, but only to see the normal log in screen without any signs that I should log in. Simply the background with my mouse that I could move around, with nothing to click on. I've tried many shortcuts, but nothing is working: however, I can still hear the sounds from my Skype which I left open. I'm extremely worried; please, someone help me.

Oh, a side note that I forgot to mention: I currently have it unplugged and am waiting for it to die so i can reboot it that way. SINCE just turning it off and on didn't work, I'm attempting advanced off and on.

sounds like you put the laptop to sleep instead of turning it off

What is the EXACT Make/Model of your laptop?

Are you able to boot into Safe Mode?
If so, do a shutdown, wait 5 min. and attempt to boot up again this time in Standard Mode. It should work.:up:

The other thing you can try is to power off the laptop, remove the battery, wait for 5 min. Power the laptop back on using ONLY THE AC CHARGER. This should bring the laptop out of either Hibernation or Sleep mode.:up:

Post back if your problem persists.

<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Back