Windows 7 Windows 7 Logo Leaked

Kyle

Link Removed - Invalid URL

No longer using the Vista style logo, Windows 7's 'in light' logo has been leaked on the Microsoft China website (along with a MSChina event), and at PCBETA. It seems Windows 7 is trying to break away from Vista in all ways in order to avoid the stigma that comes with its power hungry, often buggy predecessor.

More images @ Link Removed - Invalid URL

No longer using the Vista style logo, Windows 7's 'in light' logo has been leaked on the Microsoft China website (along with a MSChina event), and at PCBETA. It seems Windows 7 is trying to break away from Vista in all ways in order to avoid the stigma that comes with its power hungry, often buggy predecessor.

More images @ Link Removed - Invalid URL

I think the box arts over the internet could be real as they featured this version of the logo.

I caught that this morning Kyle, hadn't had a chance to post it yet.. ;) It does look good.. simplistic yet elegant.. :)

I'll believe it when I see it on the box. This "leak" is from China? Well it must be true then. Bah.

I could believe it for the ones released in China only because it has that chinese art (font) to it, i doubt it will release that way in States.

Im not to worried about what it looks like though, i just want whats inside to run right!

Back