Windows 7 Windows 7 of 9 Edition (Star Trek Voyager)

Should MS have a 7 of 9 Special Edition of Windows 7

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I'd marry 7 of 9

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Resistance is futile...

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

dzuchowski

I think MS should have a 7 of 9 special ultimate edition with 7 of 9 as the theme.... you know windows 7 and 7 of 9 of voyager. how about some photoshop of it people

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Last edited:
jerri ryan played 7 of 9 on star trek voyager. i think ms could use her as a spokesperson.... tag line resistance is futile.... you will be assimilated. Also MS should buy Apple and merge windows and mac os x into WinOS.

Very nice! :) 7 of 9 was definitely a huge part of Voyager... though I don't really think the idea would fly with everyone, it is none the less a very good idea! Good pic too by the way... ;)

Resistance is Futile -- You WILL use Windows 7 -- You will comply.
Resistance is futile.

Cheers

Jimbo

Heh, that would be interesting, though all the "evil ms" talk will fire up if Microsoft used "Resistance is futile".

And it would anger all the Star Wars geeks. :p

Heh, that would be interesting, though all the "evil ms" talk will fire up if Microsoft used "Resistance is futile".

And it would anger all the Star Wars geeks. :p

dude its star trek not star wars that said resistance is futile. star wars was "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away....
star trek is the future.

well ibm did use the name warp as part of the os/2 franchise.

This sounds like an awesome idea. Considering computer makers make special versions of computers and MS makes special versions of the XBox, why not.

I would also love to see a Windows 7 Nascar Edition.

i don't think M$ will make any special editions... you'll have to make them by yourself or to wait for someone to make like Vista extreme edition/vista black edition etc...

dude its star trek not star wars that said resistance is futile. star wars was "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away....
star trek is the future.

I know, I mean that Star War fans will want a Star Wars version of Windows 7, not a star trek one.

Back
Top Bottom