Windows 7 Windows 7 of 9 Edition (Star Trek Voyager)

Should MS have a 7 of 9 Special Edition of Windows 7

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I'd marry 7 of 9

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Resistance is futile...

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

dzuchowski

I think MS should have a 7 of 9 special ultimate edition with 7 of 9 as the theme.... you know windows 7 and 7 of 9 of voyager. how about some photoshop of it people

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Last edited:
jerri ryan played 7 of 9 on star trek voyager. i think ms could use her as a spokesperson.... tag line resistance is futile.... you will be assimilated. Also MS should buy Apple and merge windows and mac os x into WinOS.

Very nice! :) 7 of 9 was definitely a huge part of Voyager... though I don't really think the idea would fly with everyone, it is none the less a very good idea! Good pic too by the way... ;)

Heh, that would be interesting, though all the "evil ms" talk will fire up if Microsoft used "Resistance is futile".

And it would anger all the Star Wars geeks. :p

Heh, that would be interesting, though all the "evil ms" talk will fire up if Microsoft used "Resistance is futile".

And it would anger all the Star Wars geeks. :p

dude its star trek not star wars that said resistance is futile. star wars was "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away....
star trek is the future.

well ibm did use the name warp as part of the os/2 franchise.

This sounds like an awesome idea. Considering computer makers make special versions of computers and MS makes special versions of the XBox, why not.

I would also love to see a Windows 7 Nascar Edition.

i don't think M$ will make any special editions... you'll have to make them by yourself or to wait for someone to make like Vista extreme edition/vista black edition etc...

dude its star trek not star wars that said resistance is futile. star wars was "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away....
star trek is the future.

I know, I mean that Star War fans will want a Star Wars version of Windows 7, not a star trek one.

Back