Windows 7 Windows 7 release date: Oct 23?

Camride

Acer let some info out that they probably weren't supposed to. Not sure how credible the info is, but with the way the beta has been going it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Win 7 ready to go by this date.

Link: Link Removed - Invalid URL

It'll be before then, I'm nearly 100% positive on that.
All that whole 'slip' means is that Windows 7 will be out before Oct. 23rd, which it will.
Good to hear. I was hoping it would be but I hadn't heard anything other than this to confirm my hopes.

Im assuming you all mean this year when you say Oct 23rd right?

I was just wondering because when i downloaded the RC it said on M$ site that the RC wont expire until June 2010 or something like that?

Im assuming you all mean this year when you say Oct 23rd right?

I was just wondering because when i downloaded the RC it said on M$ site that the RC wont expire until June 2010 or something like that?

Yes, this year..

If it comes out in December, it'll be my Christmas present (hopefully). It would be nice if it came out by Oct. 23rd since my b-day is just a week before and it'd be a great present. In any case, I hope to have a fairly mainstream machine by the time I get 7.

Your not the only one! Im really diggin this more then Vista. What kind of processors yous plan on running with it?